- This event has passed.
September 14, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Save the date, come join us for a fun filled day.
Plan now and book to rent your table (Rental $10.) for your garage sale items.
Take part in our Pickle Contest and Baking Contests.
If you enjoy making pickles and baking, we would appreciate any donations to the Museum Table.
Additionally, a Cake Walk is planned if you have a favourite cake to donate.
Also, Traditional Ice Cream Making, BBQ & Oktoberfest Sausage, Kids Games and Fibre Arts Demonstration
Pickle and Baking Contest
- Work must be completed in the last year.
- Only one entry will be allowed by a person in one section of a class.
- Entries need to be labelled with product name, date of preparation, and sealed properly. Canning (Mason) jars must be used.
- Clean, clear glass jars (no larger than 500 ml) with 2 piece lids with no chips or cracks. Screw band and lid must be free of rust. Proper head space of 1 cm is necessary.
- Judging will take place at 9:30 am on Saturday, September 14th, 2019.
- All items need to be delivered by 9:00 am. They may be dropped off at Lutz Mountain Heritage Museum before the day of the competition. Entry tags are now available from the office.
BAKED GOODS – All products need to be in plastic bags.
Green Tomato Chow
Bread & Butter Pickles
Mustard Pickles (any kind)
Tea Biscuits (4)
Brown Sugar Fudge (4 pieces)
Brownies with frosting but no nuts (4)
Chocolate Chip Cookies (4)