3143 Mountain Rd, Moncton
Rate of pay
About the Position
We are looking for one independent, self-motivated, and enthusiastic individual to be an essential part of our museum and meeting house. Candidates will report to the Executive Director and assist in maintaining a cleanly atmosphere for museum guests and for private events.
Position is part-time, about 4-6 hours per week, with a probable increase in hours following the opening of our new event center in the Spring of 2023. Specific day of the week and time of day is flexible. Must be able to work between Monday-Friday 9am-4pm.
Successful applicants will be responsible for the following general cleaning services such as:
· Sweeping, dusting, taking out trash, washing floors, and vacuuming
· applicants will also be responsible for cleaning facility washrooms
· Must be eligible to work in Canada
· Willing to work independently
· Bilingualism is not required
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading "Janitor/Cleaner Position".