Reconnect, Reflect, Rediscover.
We are so glad you are here! Whether you are looking to visit our museum, join in the fun of one of our community events, or host your own special event, we promise you will leave feeling closer to your friends, family, and roots than ever before.
Step back into the past and rediscover what life in Moncton was really like hundreds of years ago. Meet the ambitious and unwavering woman who rebelled against gender stereotypes to build one of Canada's most visited tourist attraction, uncover Moncton's German roots, and learn about agrarian society in the Maritimes during the 18th, 19th, and 20th centuries! Whether you are looking to reflect on our own past, or reach through generational divides to make lasting connections with your children or grandchildren, we have got something for you!
The Lutz Mountain Heritage Museum features:
- Three floors of incredible and intimate displays
- over 8,000 artifacts ranging from the 1700s all the way to the 1970s.
- Fully guided tours
- Accessible entrance and washrooms
- Beautifully maintained garments demonstrating fashion through time
- One of the largest genealogy databases in Southeast New Brunswick
- A publicly accessible research library with thousands of primary and secondary sources.
- And it is all housed within a beautiful 148 year old Baptist church hand-built by the forefathers of the community.
ADMISSION: By Donation
Students and Seniors: $3.00
Children under 12: FREE
Newly built in 2023, our new facility has everything you need to make your special event the most memorable it can be. Whether you are looking to host a quaint country wedding, celebrate your parents 50th anniversary, share your passion by holding monthly workshops, or just need a space for committee meetings, we have just the space for you!
Our new rental facilities include:
- A main events hall with protector, sound system, platform, and seating for up to 150 people.
- A quiet board room with state of the art technology, perfect for your next committee meeting
- A massive commercial kitchen with a high-pressure dishwasher, stainless steel counters, and plenty of space for all your catering needs. Its also spacious enough for cooking classes!
- Fully accessible
- Free WiFi
- Welcoming atmosphere
For rental inquiries and pricing, please visit our Rental page here.
Where to Find Us
Located just two minutes from the famous "Magnetic Hill" attraction and the Trans Canada Highway, we are easily accessible whether your local, or from away!
October 1st to June 1st, 2023
Tours By Appointment